Are all your dice handmade?
Yes, our dice are completely handmade from start to finish. We made our own 3D models, silicone moulds and designs but also each dice is inked and sanded by hand face by face up to a 8000 grit for most designs.
Are the dice balanced?
We do 1,000 roll tests on each new design/technique and additional random spot checks to ensure our dice are as balanced as possible. That said they are intended for use in tabletop gaming and do not conform to standards required for cassino / gambling dice.
Do they really look like the picture?
We do our best to have each dice look like the pictures and have a recipe for each design that we closely follow.
Shade, opacity and ink patterns like swirls or layers (when applicable) may vary as each dice is created individually and we can't 100% control what the resin will do, but we use the same materials everytime and the overall look is always the same.
Why the price difference between each dice?
The price depends on a lot of different things such as:
- material used
- time spent sanding
- failure rate (how many failed dice for one good dice)
- time spent polishing
and every one of these influences the final price of the product.
For example, we had to charge more for the dice that contain gold leaves and metal, or for the flower dice that have a high failure rate and need a high level of polish to look good.
Are you planning to sell other dice than D10s / another Kickstarter?
Yes, it is on our to do list and we will announce it on our social medias when we know when and what we plan to make next!
My favourite design is out of stock, when will it be back?
We restock every month on the 16th, so keep an eye on the website around that date!
Returns & Refunds
Do you take Returns?
Yes we do for dice but not for candles that have been lit!
If you are unhappy with your order, please contact us at D10sbyEnifael@gmail.com and we will try to make it right for you!
If you still wish to return your items after contacting us, our return policies are:
- We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery
- the item must be unused and in its original condition
- the item must be packed carefully so that there is no damage on the return trip
- we will refund the cost of the item(s) returned minus delivery
- we will give you what return address to use via email
- we do not provide prepaid return labels, you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at D10sbyEnifael@gmail.com .
How do I get a refund?
If after contacting us you're still unhappy and want a refund, then we will refund the amount of the item minus shipping to you after you have sent it back to us to the address that we will give you.
- We will refund you the amount of the item(s) you have returned minus delivery
- We do not provide pre-paid return slips
- A refund takes up to 10 business days to be credited back to your account
- A refund can only be sent to the original payment method